As COVID-19 continues to impact our everyday lives, we would like to assure you, our clients, that we remain to be committed to you during these uncertain times. We guarantee you that we are updating our offices and taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe and healthy while providing all the attention you need for your healing process.
Your safety is our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to ensure your health. To provide a safe environment for you and our staff, we have prepared the following information for your concerns and questions:
- We are fully staffed and will continue to help you with your needs.
- We conduct patient, staff and visitor screening
- We strictly require our patients, staff, and visitors to wear masks, practice proper hand sanitation, and social distancing
- We practice intensive and enhanced disinfection of our clinics, offices, staff, and waiting areas.
- If you develop symptoms of coronavirus, please call before coming in for a visit.
- Stay safe and informed. You can visit the CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov to keep yourself safe and updated.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our community. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us.