Youth, Adult and Family Services
Serenity & Wellness Clinic Corp. provides complete youth and family services program, which supports various individuals, specifically the youth under 18 years of age. The purpose is to promote proper youth development and to prevent juvenile delinquency. We deviate their time and energy to our various recreational activities, such as cultural and employment opportunities and also educational referrals.
With this program, we have been supported by the Department of Juvenile Services, Parole and Probation, the Baltimore City Child Protective Services, and other community based programs.
Our services include:
- Parenting Groups to assist families with the skills and techniques of parenting through engaging them in-group discussion to decrease physical confrontation between parent, and child promote positive parenting.
- Youth Advocacy, promoting community awareness and positive action to meet the needs of youth.
- Substance Abuse Screening for families dealing with substance abuse issues by assisting them through the evaluation and referral process.
- Family Counseling by professional trained counselors who help families come together in open and honest communication.
- Individual Counseling for youths who are experiencing difficulties with their families, schools, or community.
- Teen Co-ed Groups, where youths and peers share their viewpoints and experiences about behaviors and development behaviors.
We also provide:
- Specialty services for bullying and disruptive youth
- After school enrichment and academic services
- HIV/Aids prevention services
- Suicide Prevention
- Case Management
- Information and Referrals